Friday, January 23, 2015

Family - Canvas By Cibele Degrazia


Hello, It's me Cibi.
Now I'll show you a cute canvas.

This one is an extra post and I decided to create, because I really love these SaCrafters items! 

I used this Chipboard Clocks and painted them with a brown color Memento.


These I love too Dots Circle Flowers and  Family. Everything SaCrafters :D




Here you can se the detail of Honey Comb stencil
 I used with Glossy Clear and really loved this effect.



 I hope you enjoy it and this Canvas inspire your work.

Don't forget, Visit SaCrafters site, buy, buy, buy (laughs) and use the code CIBELEFANS to get 10% off in your purchases!
Oh, thats so nice @.@ !!

Thank you for your visit and loving comments!!
XoXo
Cibi
I wait for you in my next post.


Suplies:




1 comment:

  1. Que trabalho lindo! Ficou muito delicado, amei tudo. Parabéns!!!

    ReplyDelete