Friday, February 6, 2015

Adore - Altered by Cibele Degrazia

Hello, It's me again. 
Today I'm sharing with you a beautiful altered Wood Door.

I love this products because it's really easy to put all together, everything was cut with precision.
Specially the Wood Door with the box, it's so cute.

Here's how it was done.


I used the Adore title:




To decorate the Wood Door I used Forever Friend Script Stencil with Heavy Gesso Black





This Wood Mini Fairies is so beautiful!  Brings charm to the project.



And I also love this Flourishes



To finalize my project I put the Circle Border with Heavy Gesso and Sentiments on top:


Here you can se some details





I hope you enjoyed my work and here's my video tutorial. :D


Don't forget, Visit SaCrafters site, buy and use the code CIBELEFANS to get 10% off in your purchase!
I really love this @.@ !!

Suplies list:

Adore Title


Thank you for your visit and loving comments!!
XoXo
Cibi
www.scrapbycibi.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment