Thursday, April 16, 2015

Altered Jewelry Box

Hi everyone, hope your week has been good so far :)

Today I'm gonna share with you a jewelry box I have altered with SaCrafters stencil and chipboard.

I forgot to take a picture of the original box before I started altering it. But I managed to find a picture of it on this website.

 http://forboysforgirls.co.uk/epages/fac62371-6ca8-4612-a97d-5f2da0fd3027.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/fac62371-6ca8-4612-a97d-5f2da0fd3027/Products/JEWEBOX

You can probably found these plain wooden boxes in most of the craft store :)


And here's the finished look.



Before going on to the video, here's some of the close up shots for a better look at the colors and texture.





It's actually pretty simple project. Do check out the video below on the whole process. I have speed up the video to keep it within 5mins.





Meantime, these are the direct link to SaCrafters supplies I have used. Do remember to apply the discount code Priscillafans for a 10% discount when ordering your supplies:

6x6 Fancy Flower Stencil: http://www.sacrafters.com/product/6x6-fancy-flowers-stencil/
Flourish Chipboard:


Happy Crafting!


1 comment: